Our Organic African Black Soap is 100% natural, infused with shea butter and Coconut oil. African black soap is traditionally used for eczema, acne, dark spots, dryness, & sensitive skin. African Black soap is also known as the "Perfect Skin Secret," this miracle cleanser is used on all skin types.
Because its 100% pure & natural your skin will be soft, smooth and blemish free. It's ideal for cleaning your hands, face and body, and it can even be lathered up and used as a shampoo. Its gentle natural ingredients make it effective for people with sensitive to normal skin.
- No artificial ingredients
- Useful in reliveing acne, clearing blemishes, bumps, and many other skin issues.
- Gives skin a deep clean, leaving it radiant and healthy.
- For centuries, Africans have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues.
- Many Africans swear by black soap for treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa will use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
- Black soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.
Ingredients: Roasted Cocoa Pods, Plantain Skin, Ash, Palm Oil, Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Water.
HOW TO USE:
Roll a piece of soap in your hands and apply to a sponge or loofah with water. Lather soap until a smooth foam forms. Apply lather to wet skin, gently massage for 30 secs. Rinse completely with water and wipe dry. Use once or twice daily. Follow up with a moisturizer or hydrating serum for best results.
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- Fair Trade ingredients from Ghana